The Ralph Page Orchestra, c. 1955
Back, l-r: Bob McQuillen, Junior Richardson, Ralph Page.
Front, l-r: Russ Allen, Dick Richardson, Johnny Trombly.
Dance Legacy Weekend
January 13-15, 2017
Either register online, or use
this registration form and US Mail
to preregister for the whole weekend, or some part of it.
Note that online registration can not be used if you plan to use the work exchange discount, or
if you get a scholarship.
After filling out the form, and including your check, mail them to the RPDLW Registar as instructed on the form.
- Telephone and email registration can not be accepted.
- Registration is required for all meal requests, and MUST be received by December 31, 2016.
- Work exchange and scholarshop registrations must first be
coordinated with the appropriate committee member.
- The full weekend adult fee is $85, but there are many possibilities for discounts (see below).
Most importantly, your price is $5 less if you preregister, either online or by mail.
In addition, NEFFA members get an additional $5 discount.
- The registration fee does not include meals or housing.
Consider the following discounts, especially if you need a reduced rate in order to attend the Ralph Page Dance Legacy Weekend.
- Children under 12 are free.
- The First-timer special price is $60 ($55 NEFFA member). It is available by preregistration only,
either through online registration, or registration by US mail. It is for those adults who have never
attended for the weekend before.
- Youth and young adults (age 12-25) may preregister, online or by mail, for half price, $40 ($35 NEFFA member).
- Those who volunteer for work exchange may register at a reduced rate of $25 ($20 NEFFA member).
- Also, a few scholarships are available for callers and musicians.
If you are only free for part of the weekend, consider the following, separately priced sessions.
Individual sessions may be paid for at the door, or by preregistration.
Prices are reduced for young and student attendees.
Nametags will be made for those who preregister.
- $14 each: Fri. evening; Sat. morning; Sat. afternoon; Sun. morning.
- $9: Sun. afternoon.
- $20: Saturday night.
Meals are an additional cost, and they are only available by preregistration,
online, or by mail.
See the registration form, or online registration page for details. We regret that aside from a basic vegetarian option, we cannot
accomidate other special diatary needs. Registrations that include meals must be received
(or cancelled) by December 31, 2016..
Sponsored by the Milne Special Collections, UNH Library and
the New England Folk Festival Association.